Will it be Love?

Especially in the winter time I suffer from extremely dry skin. My under eye area is no exception.
That is why I decided to try out a new product for me – Vichy Aqualia Thermal Roll- on.
I have read a lot of reviews on this product. Most of them saying that this product really does help with dry skin, it is even supposed to help with puffiness and dark under eye circles.

I am all for that! Very excited to try out this product and see if the hype is true.
And even more excited to let you know…



Asi každá z nás uzná, že v zime je to so suchou pleťou proste boj. Obzvlášť nepríjemný je pocit sucha  v oblasti očí.
Preto som sa rozhodla vyskúšať niečo nové v starostlivosti o očné okolie- je to Vichy Aqualia Thermal Roll-on.
Rozhodovala som sa ešte medzi očným krémom od Clinique, ale nakoniec som uprednostnila Vichy. Má veľmi dobré hodnotenia, okrem hydratácie má dokonca pomôcť s opuchom očí a tmavými kruhami pod očami.

To sa mi naozaj páči! Som zvedavá, či je to naozaj pravda, samozrejme budem informovať J.

Comments

Popular Posts