Triple Combo to shiny and healthy hair


Have to achieve shiny, healthy hair? I thought that with my hair type, it was impossible.
I have curly and very dry hair. I have always dreamt of straight hair, which is the main reason why I have been using heat on my hair almost everyday since I can remember. You can probably imagine it had quite bad impact on the quality of my hair. It got even more frizzy, impossible to tame and very hard to work with.

It was about a year ago that I told myself it needs to stop. I cannot use hair straightener on everyday basis, unless I want to be bold in few years time. I started to take care more about the health of my hair. I went to the hairdresser to get the split ends chopped and made a promise to myself to eliminate the usage of heat tools as much as possible.

Nowadays I use hair dryer only twice a week (to a lot of you it might sound like it is still a lot of heat, but for me it is nothing, especially compared to the amount of heat I used to use to style my hair), and then I use hair straightener only for the top part of my hair, that still tends to get a bit frizzy.

But the biggest difference in the health of my hair happened due to the oils I started to use.

Once a weak, I apply coconut oil all over my hair, and let it on for a few hours, sometimes even for a whole weekend (if I do not need to go outside). It leaves my hair very soft, shiny and smells amazing. You can use it for your skin as well. I often use it instead of night cream.

Then after washing my hair, I apply liquid crystalls to towel dried hair. Personally I use the Blue liquid crystals by Black Professional Line.

Then, after blow drying my hair, I like to apply a little bit of argan oil in the ends of my hair.

And it works just perfectly. 


Myslela som si, že s mojim typom vlasov je to nemožné. Mám veľmi kučeravé, suché, nepoddajné vlasy. Vždy som snívala o vlasoch rovných, práve preto môj denný rituál pravidelne zahrňoval vyrovnávanie vlasov, žehlenie. Tým sa stav mojich vlasov samozrejme ešte zhoršil.

Asi pred rokom som si povedala, že to musí prestať. Nemôžem používať žehličku a fén každý deň, teda pokiaľ nechcem byť do roka plešatá. Začala som sa teda starať aj o zdravie mojich vlasov. Zašla som ku kaderníčke, nechala si odtrihnúť poškodené konce, čo bol celkom dobrý začiatok. Taktiež som sa pokúsila, čo najmenej používať teplo pri úprave vlasov.

Dnes používam fén dvakrát do týždňa. Niekomu sa to môže zdať veľa, ale pre mňa je to veľký pokrok. Žehlím si iba ofinu a  hornú vrstvu vlasov, ktorá je stále veľmi nepoddajná a tvrdohlavá.

Ale rozdiel je aj niekde inde…
Raz do týždňa, väčšinov cez víkend keď mám na to čas, používam zábal z kokosového oleja. Ten nechám pôsobiť niekoľko hodín, alebo aj celú noc. Zanecháva vlasy naozaj jemné, lesklé a príjemne voňavé. Bonusem je, že ho môžete použiť aj na tvár, namiesto nočného krému.

Po umytí vlasov používam tekuté kryštály. Konkrétne Blue liquid crystals od Black Professional Line. Najjednoduchší spôsob ako sa k ním dostať je objednať cez internet, alebo skúste u kaderníčky.

Nakoniec po vysušení vlasov, vyžehlení, do končekov aplikujem malé množstvo arganového oleja.

A funguje to J.

Comments

Popular Posts